Thursday, November 5, 2009

Favorite Images From the Fashion Blogosphere

The scandalous Steve Madden copy of the Alexander McQueen's from Fashion Chalet.

Enviable shoe rack from Jane's Sea of Shoes.

Beautiful drawing from I See JaneMary

My future Parisian Baby from Jak&Jil

Perfection on Coco Rosa

The amazing Anna Dello Russo, from Jak&Jil

Beautiful (and British=bonus points) Karen from Where Did U Get That

Crazy paparazzi in (I don't remember-gulp)

All black from Stockholm Street Style.

Gorgeous contrast from Stockholm Street Style.

Models partying from Absolutely Oblivious.

The fave twins from Olsens Anonymous.

6 comments:

  1. the last picture of the olsens will remain my favorite of theirs...
    love the faux fur vest, skinnies, and heels.
    and of course the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She look like holywood celebrity She is so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa!!!, you had a passion in blogging, thumbs up for your work of love.. Hehe very inspiring ideas,


    anyway I'm william
    mind if I put a link back to you?


    (clickable) ------> Tuxedo Shirts

    ReplyDelete