Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy

Las cosas (aparte de amigos, familia, novio, étc.) que nos hacen felices pueden ser muy pequeñas...pero su efecto es innegable. They put me in a good mood. Yay!

Like when the new Harper's Bazaar comes out- monthly magazines! 

Shopping! (And if it's Chanel, even better)

El cine- especially this guy. Scorsese= Genius. And his eyebrows just make me love him even more...

Pedir libros por Amazon! I love getting mail. (Pic: Lullaby de Palahniuk)

Hervé Leger 2010 (Style.com)

Sorry...La verdad los disfruto.

Music! No hay vida sin la música- Favorite Dylan song: Shelter from the Storm

Grande Iced Caramel Macchiato- yum!

Bad TV & guilty pleasures, AKA, The Rachel Zoe Project. OMG I die.

Good TV, AKA, Entourage. Ari Gold, you're my hero!

Ray Ban Aviators- they just make us look good.

Sigh. Dream car: 1967 Ford Mustang (y si me dan el 1956 Porsche Speedster no me quejo)

Fotos de Google Images, Style.com, Bazaar.com, HBO Photo Gallery

1 comment:

  1. loved everything(except the ciggs ) in this post. miranda is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete