Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Small Things

Things I've thought about today...
1. Extraño a mi muchacha.
2. Dwyane Wade & Charles Barkley-unbeatable combination:


3. If you're not big readers, read Chuck Palahniuk anyways. Busquen "Rant". Small preview:
Looking back, I sometimes wonder if we didn't invent Rant Casey. The group of us. If, perhaps, we didn't need some wild, mythic character to represent our own vanishing lives. A marvelous, glittering antihero to be the challenge whom the rest of us- Mr. Dunyun, Miss Lawrence and I- had survived to tell about. The moment Rant exploded on television, the moment his car burst into flame, he became this fantastic tale we could recount about our reckless Party Crashing past. And, bathed in the flare of his gasoline limelight, we would appear mythic by association.

4. I'm dying for a smoke...

Miss Kate Moss
Source: Le Smoking

5.  "I never really studied business in school. I kind of wish I had, but how boring is that?" -Mick Jagger.

1 comment:

  1. ha. anoche conoci a Kate Moss... buena fiesta! Me la pelas!

    ReplyDelete